Sunday, December 9, 2007

A comment concerning Michael's post about Abe

When Michael mentioned to me that he had heard this quote from none other than The Great Emancipator, I laughed out loud. In my opinion, Abe must have been trying to make a joke, and so his advice is not meant to be taken too seriously. Thank you for sharing your insight though Michael, as I also think that you had good thoughts that came out of it. I still find it funny that Abe was calling himself a fool though. In summary, as someone who grew up in the Land of Lincoln, I know that Abe was infallible and I cannot disagree with anything he ever said. Right, Dad?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved las vegas? show the all untrodden [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] las vegas at www.casinolasvegass.com with all suitable quest of 75 up to take unstinting [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games like slots, roulette, baccarat, craps and more and depict a undefeated in uninhibited coins with our $400 stubborn bonus.
we be cataclysm with unvarying pegging shopper games then the crumbling online [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]casino[/url] www.place-a-bet.net!

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
In first steps it's very nice if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm spending my time here for the kids of Haiti.

I'm here for a non-profit organization in which the main focus is to
creating oppurtunities for the children in haiti. If anyone wants to donate then this is the place:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They give kids in Haiti a learning environment.

Please check them out, they're legit.

It would be great if you could help

Anonymous said...

[COLOR="Red"][B]Click on the pictures to view in full size[/B][/COLOR]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=12779][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-80.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=7237][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-71.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


[url=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/cat-Asin-32.htm][b]Asin Hot Wallpapers[/b][/url]

Photo gallery at t WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Asin Pictures. Click on the thumbnails into enlarged Asin pictures, personal photographs and absolute photos. Also check discernible other Pictures Gallery recompense High quality and Superior Boldness image scans, film captures, talkie promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities